Skip to content
Research Articles Related to Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- A comprehensive review of the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormones for the management of menopause and related health risks.
- The bioidentical hormone debate: are bioidentical hormones (estradiol, estriol, and progesterone) safer or more efficacious than commonly used synthetic versions in hormone replacement therapy?
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
Files, MD, Julia A., Ko, MD, Marcia G. and Pruthi, MD, Sandhya
- High-dose estradiol improves cognition for women with AD: results of a randomized study.
Asthana S1, Baker LD, Craft S, Stanczyk FZ, Veith RC, Raskind MA, Plymate SR.
- Treatment of skin aging with topical estrogens.
Schmidt JB1, Binder M, Demschik G, Bieglmayer C, Reiner A.